Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Brief . . . Intro

A couple from the US comes to visit us over here at the islands, and I learned that his wife was trueblood the same as my ethnic background. I have become fond of westerners after about more than three years working with them, and so I struck gold with our conversations.

The couple ended up telling us how they met, what they thought of each other, how they parted ways the first time, and ended up marrying each other. It was a great story, but a concept just kept popping up that made me think: What are women and why do men so foolishly love them? He replies: "Because women are evil."

I promised everybody that I was going to write a book about it. Of course, all this publishing hassle just wouldn't cut it. So why not start now? My thoughts are yours. Let the bashing begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home